Don't forget to check our EVENTS-page // Register ;)
Mont Royal Summer Camp is located in Traben-Trarbach – a small town the river Moselle right in the center of Europe.
The campsite is located at an unique mountain named "Mont Royal". This site is named after a nearby, former fortress.
The location is nowadays known as "FlaK", which is a German term for an anti-aircraft gun.
There's no use for canons anymore, but the concrete remains of the old FlaK-system still exist:
They are the perfect setting for a cozy bonfire right in the heart of the camp.
Tents. Caravans. Sleeping bags. That's it!
You don't like camping?
No problem. Here are your options:
- party shed
- bonfire place
- seperate BBQ grill
- water & electricity
- warm showers nearby (2 €/shower)
- paddling pool
- sauna (during the weekend)
- trash bins
- parking facilities
- camping area
Food & Beverage:
- breakfast included
- on sale:
- regional beer
- local wine
- bring your own lunch, dinner and spirits
- shopping facilities:
What to bring?
- tent, sleeping back, sleeping mattress, pillow, teddybear – whatever you need for a tight sleep
- instruments, juggling stuff, balls, rackets, frisbees, boardgames, whatever you need for activities, workshops and for having a pleasant time
- summer clothes, warm clothes for the evenings, swim suit, rain coat, sandals, trainers, hiking boots
- torches, cutlery, mugs, plates, condoms, whatever you need for survival
- sunscreen, insect & tick repellent