MRSC12 - WHAT'S NEW?
- Due to other events in the region, we are not able to rent a cooling trailer of the usual size. The space inside is limited this year. Therefore you can't store your personal drinks in the fridge. Also, please keep in mind that the space for storing food is limited.
Stay tuned - Official WhatsApp-Group:
Friday’s International Night: Please bring food & beverages from your home country to share with all of us :)
Some more Information up front:
- ARRIVAL: Check this out -> How to get there?
- BAR: Cocktail-bar, open on Saturday(THANK YOU, Hanna & Ulf!)
- BEER/DRINKS: You can buy beer, wine, water & other stuff (-> beer master).
- BEER MASTER: Most important person. Will give you access to beer, fridge stuff and other refreshments. Whistle: Hurry up! The beer master is gonna open up the beer trailer. So you can buy stuff or get access to your stuff in the “fridge”.
- BREAKFAST: There will be food & stuff for breakfast. Self-service. And please try to help us, cleaning up.
- CRAFT BERR: Our craft beer bar is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm.
- DEPOSIT: Plastic bottles & cans with the “deposit”-symbol can be put in the box next to the restrooms. Or you’ll bring it back to the store.
- DIY WORKSHOP: Fix your stuff with Zaubi’s help (-> Wohnzimmer)
- FACILITIES on camp site – see CampMap
- FIRST AID: You gonna die. Seriously. Or you’ll find somebody who will help you. Wohnzimmer a.k.a. DIY-workshop might be the spot you’ll get some help.
- FRIDGE: You can put your stuff (food) in “the fridge” a.k.a. beer trailer. Please put your stuff together nicely. And don’t forget your number (shelf; -> beer master). Space will be limited this year as trailer is smaller than usual! Use MRSC's service and let us take care of drinks: beer, water, wine, soft-drinks will be (chilled) available for a very reasonable price :)
- ELECTRICITY: There will be limited access to electricity (hut only). During times of high demand (breakfast: coffee maker) we might ask you to refrain from using electric power. Everything will work out :)
- FIRE/BBQ-Grill: Be responsible! There are some fire extinguishers in the hut.
- INFORMATION: Stop by and check out the information board (hut). So you won’t miss any updated info.
- INTERNATIONAL NIGHT: Share food, drinks & customs from your country with all the MRCS'ers
- NAN: No-Amp-Night - A night to gather around the bonfire. Bring your Instruments - Talk to peaple - Enjoy :)
- TRASH: Please pick up your trash & act responsible! Trash bags will be provided.
- RESTROOMS: Available on location. Please keep them clean and help to clean them. Thanks!
- RV's: On MRSC's site are no special facilities/ hook-ups for RV's (camper vans) available. We recommend to contact organizers for specific questions.
- SAUNA: It's pretty hot :) Be responsible! (fri-sun)
- SHOWERS: Find Inga. She’ll provide you the key for the showers (shower container, 500m to the airfield, 2€) - no-soap-shower next to sauna (no exceptions)
- TICKETS: Let us plan ahead & become part of MRSC - Grab your ticket here. Early Bird Tickets before 4th of June.
- TICKS: Ask - We’ll provide you some tick-removal-cards.
- WOHNZIMMER (LIVING ROOM): The place to go / Workshop DIY
- WORKSHOPS: Arranage workshops & share your experiences, knowledge, skills!