MRSC13 - WHAT'S NEW?
- You cannot store your personal drinks in the fridge. Also, please keep in mind that the space for storing food is limited.
Stay tuned - Official WhatsApp-Group:
International Night: Please bring food & beverages from your home country to share with all of us :)
Some more Information up front:
- ARRIVAL: Check this out -> How to get there?
- BAR: More information about our Cocktail-bar will follow soon
- BEER/DRINKS: You can buy beer, wine, water & other stuff (-> beer master).
- BEER MASTER: Most important person. Will give you access to beer, fridge stuff and other refreshments. Whistle: Hurry up! The beer master is gonna open up the beer trailer. So you can buy stuff or get access to your stuff in the “fridge”.
- BREAKFAST: There will be food & stuff for breakfast. Self-service. And please try to help us, cleaning up.
- CRAFT BERR: More information about our craft beer bar will follow soon.
- DEPOSIT: Plastic bottles & cans with the “deposit”-symbol can be put in the box next to the restrooms. Or you’ll bring it back to the store.
- DIY WORKSHOP: Fix your stuff with Zaubi’s help (-> Wohnzimmer)
- FACILITIES on camp site – see CampMap
- FIRST AID: You gonna die. Seriously. Or you’ll find somebody who will help you. Wohnzimmer a.k.a. DIY-workshop might be the spot you’ll get some help.
- FRIDGE: You can put your stuff (food) in “the fridge” a.k.a. beer trailer. Please put your stuff together nicely. And don’t forget your number (shelf; -> beer master). Space will be limited t! Use MRSC's service and let us take care of drinks: beer, water, wine, soft-drinks will be (chilled) available for a very reasonable price :)
- ELECTRICITY: There will be limited access to electricity (hut only). During times of high demand (breakfast: coffee maker) we might ask you to refrain from using electric power. Everything will work out :)
- FIRE/BBQ-Grill: Be responsible! There are some fire extinguishers in the hut.
- INFORMATION: Stop by and check out the information board (hut). So you won’t miss any updated info.
- INTERNATIONAL NIGHT: Share food, drinks & customs from your country with all the MRCS'ers
- NAN: No-Amp-Night - A night to gather around the bonfire. Bring your Instruments - Talk to peaple - Enjoy :)
- TRASH: Please pick up your trash & act responsible! Trash bags will be provided.
- RESTROOMS: Available on location. Please keep them clean and help to clean them. Thanks!
- RV's: On MRSC's site are no special facilities/ hook-ups for RV's (camper vans) available. We recommend to contact organizers for specific questions.
- SAUNA: It's pretty hot :) Be responsible! (thu-sun)
- SHOWERS: Find Inga. She’ll provide you the key for the showers (shower container, 500m to the airfield, 2€) - no-soap-shower next to sauna (no exceptions)
- TICKETS: Let us plan ahead & become part of MRSC - Grab your ticket here. Early Bird Tickets before 4th of June.
- TICKS: Ask - We’ll provide you some tick-removal-cards.
- WOHNZIMMER (LIVING ROOM): The place to go / Workshop DIY
- WORKSHOPS: Arranage workshops & share your experiences, knowledge, skills!